Ogden, Utah is a city of approximately 84,000 resident’s north of Salt Lake City. It is the county seat of Weber County. In its early years, it was a major railroad junction and today, it is home to Weber State University, Peery’s Egyptian Theater, and multiple historic districts throughout the city that draw large tourist crowds.
As a resident of Ogden or anywhere else in Utah who is working through a divorce, family law issue, or facing a criminal charge, it is important that you work with an experienced attorney who can protect your rights throughout the legal process.
CoilLaw works with clients who are facing a variety of family law and divorce issues, such as the following:
- DCFS actions;
- Domestic partnership;
- Child support;
- Child custody;
- Paternity issues, including paternity suits;
- Post-judgment modifications;
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements;
- Spousal support issues; and
- Domestic litigation.
Divorces and family law issues can be complicated and unlike some other areas of the law, can require sensitive handling by the parties involved.
Although our firm handles a considerable number of family law issues, we also work with clients who are facing criminal charges. When you are facing a criminal charge, a strong defense could mean the difference between having your charge lowered or even dismissed and having to pay a fine, serve time in jail, and face other penalties.
Our firm can help you with the following criminal defense needs:
- Legal representation against a DUI charge;
- Expungement of your criminal record;
- Legal defense against a violent crime charge, including domestic violence;
- Legal defense against a theft charge;
- Juvenile defense, including defense against underage drinking charges;
- Legal defense for drug charges; and
- Legal defense for traffic violation charges.
Work with an Experienced Utah Family and Criminal Defense Law Firm
For strong legal representation and compassionate guidance and advice, turn to Jill Coil of CoilLaw, LLC. Our Utah family law and criminal defense law firm is well-equipped to help you work through your case to reach a favorable resolution. Contact our firm today to schedule your initial legal consultation with Jill Coil.