Savanah Lawrence is a native of Utah, having grown up in Utah’s Dixie. She graduated concurrently from Dixie High School and Dixie College in 2006. She then went on to pursue her Bachelors’s degree at Brigham Young University, graduating in Construction Management. She continued her education at BYU, where she graduated from the J. Reuben Clark Law School in 2015.
After law school, Savanah spent two years in Washington, D.C. as a human rights attorney, advocating for victims of sex trafficking. In 2017, Savanah returned to Utah to pursue a career in family law. Savanah is dedicated to assisting families and individuals in all areas of the law. She is a strong advocate for justice and understands the sensitive needs of her clients.
Savanah also has many interests outside of the legal profession. She is newly married and is enjoying all the sappy splendor of being a newlywed. She’s also an avid world traveler, having lived in Jerusalem, Uganda, and South Korea. She loves to stay physically active: playing soccer, hiking, and running marathons. Savanah also loves learning languages and speaks Korean.
- 2016-2017: Legal Fellow at the National Center on Sexual Exploitation
- 2018-2020: Attorney at the Law Offices of Kristin K. Woods
- Brigham Young University, J. Reuben Clark Law School, J.D., 2015
- Brigham Young University, B.S. Construction Management, 2009
- Dixie College, Associate of Science., 2006
- Utah, 2018
- United States District Court for the District of Utah, 2018
- 9th Circuit Court of Appeals, 2016